Eastern Orthodox/The Vedas vs The Bible

Question
I am seeking to understand more regarding the world religions and more or less the TRUTH. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions?

I am wondering which scripture is the more likely to be the word of God? The Vedas or The Bible? Which of the two is more backed by archeology, sciences (Astronomy, psychology, cosmology, Medicinal etc etc)and internal and external reliability of text (regarding contradictions and external sources that can verify the claims) .......Thanks :)

Answer
hi Danne,

thnx much for ur question and i pray that you come to the truth.

the Holy Bible is more backed by archaeology, sciences (Astronomy, psychology, cosmology, Medicinal etc.) and internal and external reliability of text. The Holy Bible is full of prophecies that came true and to this day miracles keep happening to show that it is the real word of God.
still you need to have a personal relationship with God that will show you the way and will enable you to taste his real love. Lord Jesus says:"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." John 14:21
Christianity is a discipleship and Christians were called disciples even before they were called Christians. you need a wise and God loving priest who will guide you in your journey to the TRUTH. you can always send your questions and i will be very happy to help.

in Christ,
ashraf

Eastern Orthodox

Ashraf Nisseem