Eastern Orthodox/coptic orthdox marriage

Question
I need help. I'm Baptist and the guy I've been seeing is Coptic orthodox. I was once married and now divorced. we are not sure about the rules for us getting married. He is not sure if his priest will allow it. my marriage was a toxic marriage. I did technically get married in a church but did not have a Christian marriage. my ex husband refused the church and our faith completely. I just want to know what are if any ways me and my boyfriend could do about our situation and marriage in the Coptic church?

Answer
Hi gabesmom,

thnx for ur question.

u need to go to a Coptic Church and meet with the priest. u ll need to join the Coptic Church to have ur marriage celebrated and recognized thereof. the priest will tell u the steps and the possibility of marriage.

in Christ,
ashraf

Eastern Orthodox

Ashraf Nisseem