Eastern Orthodox/Virgin Mary sinlessness

Question
I don't believe in the immaculate conception of the theotokos. But eventhough orthodox churches, the Eritrean and Ethiopian churches believe as catholics and arque(say) that it was orthodox believe before catholics create it. Someone who don't believe the immaculate conception called him heretic. Anyhow
1. when and from what is purified?
2. Is not purification after the cross?
3. If human nature was destroyed as consequences, how did she remained personally sinless?
4. If purification from the anscestral sin is by baptism, when is she baptised? Or is she baptised once or twice(again at pentecoste)?
5.when did the apostles get baptised? Please answer me these questions.

Answer
hi Awet,

Christos Anesti and thnx for your questions.

I will answer here the first two questions.

please resend the others as separate questions.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the Orthodox, the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception, as understood and taught by Roman Catholics, is error. It requires a particular view of sin and the fall and salvation which Orthodox do not accept.

The immaculate conception means that Saint Mary was born without the original sin. Saint Mary is Holy, pure and saintly. But she was born of Anna and Joaquim-not of the Holy Spirit.

A scriptural proof against the Immaculate Conception is: And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, {47} and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour." (Luke 1:46-47)

We do not believe that St. Mary obtained some sort of "special salvation" as taught by Catholic Church. The reason is, if that were the case, why did Christ incarnate at all? Couldn't He have given all of us this "special salvation"? If St. Mary was never was in need of saving throughout her earthly life. "The wage of sin is death" If we say she never sinned, and she was born without original sin, why did she die?

Purification is a consequence of the cross. God has done three wonderful things to make us perfectly righteous in His sight: (1) He has ended our old life in Adam. (2) He has given us a new life in Christ, which we receive in baptism when we die and rise with Christ. (3) He has given Christ to us as our righteousness "For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him." 2 Corinthians 5:21.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in Christ,
ashraf

Eastern Orthodox

Ashraf Nisseem