Eastern Orthodox/hereitics

Question
St.Paul's epistles describes heretics as people living in some kind of sin which I assume will cause them to go to hell if they don't repent. I don't quite see this in today's heretical churches like Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses who are trying to live righteous lives. Does our church teach they will go to hell in spite of their righteous living?

Answer
While the Church leaves the judgment of heaven or hell for each human being to the Divine Judge on judgment day, it holds indefatigably to Christ's teaching that "No one comes to the Father except through Me (John 14:6)." The Eastern Orthodox Church, through its gift of Sacaraments and the Divine Liturgy, is the sole visible means to accepting and living through Christ. Christ tells us in Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets and teachers." All other systems of belief, though they call themselves means to the Savior, the Church rejects as She alone is the vehicle Christ has chosen to lead all humans to salvation.

Eastern Orthodox

Chrysostomos Robert Geis