Ecology/Carrying Capacity

What would happen if the Carrying Capacity acceded its limit and for example all the deer moved out to a totally different place and left there old ecosystem behind that depended on the deer being there?

Hi Clay
There is an unofficial Law of Ecology that states that everything is connected to everything else. The deer fit into a particular niche. What did they eat and what if anything affected them.  They are herbivores so the plants they consumed would increase. Carnivores prey of deer so they would decrease. The ecosystem will change whenever a species disappears

walter hintz

I can answer questions involving freshwater biology and oceanography and questions regarding ecological concepts and problems.

I have an MSc in hydrobiology and have taught many courses in ecology and environmental science at the high school and college level