Ecology/Carrying Capacity

Question
What would happen if the Carrying Capacity acceded its limit and for example all the deer moved out to a totally different place and left there old ecosystem behind that depended on the deer being there?

Answer
Hi Clay
There is an unofficial Law of Ecology that states that everything is connected to everything else. The deer fit into a particular niche. What did they eat and what if anything affected them.  They are herbivores so the plants they consumed would increase. Carnivores prey of deer so they would decrease. The ecosystem will change whenever a species disappears

Ecology

walter hintz