Ecology/Abiotic Factors

Question
For a project I need to find abiotic factors of the Amazon rain-forest and explain what their impact is.
I've found the main factors but I can't seem to find anything on how they actually affect the Amazon.
The factors I have are:
Temperature
Water
Rocks
Sunlight
Climate
Weather

Thank you. :)

Answer
Hi Tiara;
You are taking the wrong approach to this.Start with the biotic factors. Write an assay about the rain forest ecology, its flora and fauna and then describe how each abiotic factor affects the status quo. You may want to consider how chances in temperature, rainfall etc. might alter the rain forest. Stop searching the internet and think things out. The first thing you must do is understand the characteristics of the biome. I cannot do this for you.
 Let me know if I can help you more

Ecology

walter hintz