Economics/Causes of Globalization

Question
What are the key drivers of Globalization?

Answer
Hi, Amber--

Thank you for using AllExperts.com. It's very nice to hear from you. I apologize for being slow to respond.

Let me start by saying that, when it comes to questions about economics, I'm in the business of helping people help themselves . I don't know for sure, but I think that makes me a little different from most of the experts on AllExperts.com. In other words, I teach those with questions about economics to find the answers--or work the problems--themselves. Economics is a multifaceted subject with many applications in everyday life.

If you will go with me through this short process, I think you will learn, not only how to find a good answer to this particular question, but also to use what I can teach you to help yourself find answers to other complex questions, including those unrelated to economics. So, let me start by asking you three questions, if you don't mind:

1. On a scale of 1 (very low) to 7 (very high), how would you rate your knowledge about economics?

2. What triggered your interest in the subject of 'globalization'?

3. Have you ever tried to use Google to find something?

Your responses to these questions will be a great help to me in helping you. If you will trust me to teach you, I guarantee that you will find what you learn extremely valuable and worthwhile.

Best regards--

Warren  

Economics

Warren D. Miller, CFA, CPA, ASA