Economics/Cabinet Ministers Portfolios.

Question
Dear Pallas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_India

We all know how important every cabinet minister plays a important role for the development of the nation.

But still, I would like to get more inputs from your end regarding can u list me top 5 portfolios which could be the most important
for the economic reforms and nation progress ?.

Portfolios i mean are Finance, Home, Defense, Commerce, Science and Technology etc

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Thank you for your query. In my opinion, Defense would be the most important one. As for the  rest, it will only depend on those good and services that the private sector is not willing or capable of providing.  I believe in a small government with the private sector making the decisions and the government providing public goods and not interfering.  What do you think?

Economics

Pallas21