Egypt/Who can open a school in Egypt?

aya mahmoued wrote at 2011-09-08 15:00:25
hi heidi i an teacher working in an azharain school in egypt and i want also to open a school in egypt i havthe place and some experience and so you can contact me to see if we can work together i want to know your nationality so we need to contact each other  

Ghada wrote at 2013-06-18 14:33:59
hi Aya , we are an Egyptian group of engineers , and we also wanted to start a new school with international standards and at the same time cares for Arabic and Islamic rules , we only need the place and all other will be handled , so if you are still interested please contact us on

Dr John Ward LD.K.T.

I'am a Egyptologist, historian and writer. .I can also offer help and guidance to anyone thinking of emigrating or moving on a tempoary basis to Egypt.

Having lived and worked in Egypt now for a good many years, My book research and my passion for Egyptology keeps me up to date with all the current work being carried out here by the leading Egyptologists and their discoveries.