Egypt/visiting my egypt boyfriend for a week

Question
QUESTION: hi..im a philipina national working here in maldives..i want to visit my egypt boyfriend for a week there..what type of visa i have to prepare? can he prepare that for me since he is there in egypt? what he has to do and prepare? nway,i will stay in his place so no need to booked a hotel for me..just the documents i need to present in the airport once i arrived..pls response soon..thanks..

ANSWER: Hi Jackie!
you are most welcome in Egypt,
you can get tourism visa thats valid for 14 days.
the documents which required to get visa to Egypt:
Passport (passport must have at least 6 months validity remaining)
Completed application form
1 recent passport-type photograph
Copy of airline tickets or itinerary

but just make sure with the Egyptian consulate cause i know about the philipine nationality should to obtain an advance visa, thats differant to the french that they get there visa upon arrive at any egyptian airport.

hope you spend good time in egypt & dont hesitate to contact me for any further questions about egypt

Thanks
Ibrahim

QUESTION: hmm..ok..but which egypt consulate i have to ask? in philippine egypt consulate? or in egypt exactly? will my boyfriend can ask for me?
coz here in maldives,no egypt consulate..either egypt embassy,dnt have..

Answer
Hi Jackie!
never mind u can make sure in the nearest embassy to u but not in philippine cause u will travel from maldives ,
also when u make sure in maldives it will be better for u than ur boy friend ask to u in egypt cause may be in egypt they miss something to tell to ur boy friend but the embassy in maldives will inform u with the confirmation and all the details.

Thanks
Ibrahim El-Aref

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref