Egypt/passport expiry

Question
My 5yr old son's passport expires in April 2013, we are due to go to sharm on 3rd dec, will he be allowed in or will I need to get him new passport??

Answer
Hi claire
With my pleasure to answer your question @ to visit my city,
The passport should be valid for 6 months,also I think ur child not have I'd cause its allowed to pass with ur Id if u not have passport so u should to renew ur child passport.
For more information about egypt or reserve hotels in  sharm with very cheap prices u can visit www.egyptadventuretours.com

Regards
Ibrahim  

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref