Egypt/best beach

Question
my husband and I are considering a 2 week holiday to Egypt, we love the beach and would love to know the best place to visit for easy access to the beach with sand as some of the hotels we looked at have no beach thank you.

Answer
Dear Jo,
       Warm greetings from Egypt your secound country

With my pleasure to answer your question,but pls inform me which coastal city you would like to visit:Sharm El-Sheikh , Hurghada or Marsaalam , and what's the hotel category u like 4stars or 5stars.
I advise you to visit Sharm El-Shikh,its will be very nice.
Also pls tell me if u like to visit another cites like cairo or luxor , aswan or you only like to visit coastal city.
Once you inform this iformation , I will make for u excellent program.

Waiting for your reply & welcome any time in Egypt

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref