Egypt/birds for sale

hi, we are moving to egypt on 4yrs contract and have decided to bring our indian ringneck parrot with us as well he is with us for 3 yrs now,.he is a male parrot but its reaching an age where we would want to have him breed. now all i want to know is that will we be able to get a female indian ringneck green parrots in cairo.or would you suggest that we get a female from here,its just that we want to save ourselves with lot of hassle if we buy from cairo than take them from here. i will save money too i guess.kindly tell me a reputable place to buy pet birds and how much do they cost approx.thanks

Hi Zachi
Welcome to your Second home Egypt.
Of course you can found what you need here in Cairo, but I think you will can't find only one female parrot cause they sell the female parrot with here male parrot .
May be it cost approxmalety for the two parrot about 1200L.E I can get it to you with this price, you can contact me throw my email or if you like to search about the female I know another shop in cairo.
Its located in Sphinx square in El-Mohandessen area, front of vodafone store.

My email: or

I hope that I have succeeded to get to what you are looking for.

For any further assistance, please don't hestiate to contact me again.

Best Regards
Ibrahim El-Aref

Ibrahim El-Aref

i can advice the Travellers who would like to travel to egypt the right answers of their questions in all the kinds of tourism in egypt in all the cities:Cairo,Alexandria,Luxor&Aswan(Nile Cruise,Dahabiya,Felluca),Redsea destinations(Sharm,Hurghada,Safaga,Marsa Allam),Oasis,Sinai i can advise about how to plan your holiday and the cities attractions and the daily tours ,Shore Excursion from Egypt ports, best hotels , budget , luxury packages and hotels, local&Tourism transportation. also i can help you to start your business in Egypt.

i work as Operation Manager in Crystal Tours Egypt and i am plan holidays to all Egypt cites with any level.

Faculty of tourism & hotels

Certificate & Award provided by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism in cooperation with the European Union in Egyptians Tour Operator skills. Certificate provided by the Egyptian Travel Agents Association andEgyptian Tourism Federation in cooperation with the European Union in Customer Service. Certificate provided by the Egyptian Travel Agents Association in Presentation Skills. Award provided by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism in Tour Organisers Award from the Electronic Tourism Conferance in Sharm-ElShikh