Egypt/about marriage rules

Question
assalamu alikum sir ,
i listen about your answer fair and good ..please answer for my question also......... i want to marry a egypt girl ,i am a muslim boy ,tell me is any rules to marry a Egypt girl to a Bangladesh boy?   please tell me how to proceed about this ...   please .

Answer
Dear Ahmed
First:let me thank you very much for ask me throw all experts
Of course they are some rules and traditions to marry from egyptian girls.
Let me tell you first about the egyptian tradition:
You should to meet one of her family whatever her father or her brother  (I prefer to be the oldest one in her family) ank ask him to marry her then he ask the family and take her opinion if she agree or not.
After they agree insallah you should to deal with them about how much u will pay for her and how much gold u will bring.
For the rules:you should to do marriage contract in El-Azher in cairo.

Wish you happy marriage.

Please don't forget to rate my answer

Regards
Ibrahim El-Aref

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref