Egypt/about visa and stay

Question
sir assalamu alikum , last time i was so much happy with your answer .let me to ask you other question please .i have tourist visa to travel egypt i can stay in egypt just one month . i want to stay 1 year like this to search jobs in Egypt.please tell me how to proceed about this .i have one friend in egypt he can help me about residency . i do not have any job offer so i think i can not get work visa.my final requirement is i want to stay in egypt more than one year what i have to do ?thanks for your last time answer

Answer
Thanks ahmed for rating me and your nice words to me, and thanks for choose me again to respond to your questions.

You can make search in google about the companies in egypt that they
Need foriegn workers.

Justifications that can be licensed to stay for a year for non-tourism:

- Workers in government or public bodies or public sector or local government units or business companies - as licensed to their wifes and children.

- Workers in the private sector or investment under a work permit from the Ministry of Manpower and Employment, their wifes and their children just like them.

- Scholars at universities and institutes and schools based on school enrollment certificates.

-Parents of students studying in the country

- obtaining such a residence for the purpose of study. Foreigners coming to the country to do volunteer work at their own expense.

-Egyptian couples - are authorized to reside for a year to ensure the Egyptian wife.

- Sons, who are over the age of majority licensees in residence under work permits from the Ministry of Manpower and Employment.

-Fathers and mothers of the investor licensee in residence quintet bail Son investor, and based on a letter of recommendation from the Investment Authority.

-Egyptian absolute incubator for the sons of the Egyptians.

-The spouse and minor children of foreign licensed temporary residence in her personal capacity. Who own the property under the ownership of contracts registered in the real estate and their wives and their children - provided that not less than the value of the property for $ 50,000.

That's the rules to stay in Egypt

I hope my answer be helpful for you

Please don't forget to rate my answer

Regards
Ibrahim El-Aref

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref