You are here:

Egypt/about visa and stay


sir assalamu alikum , last time i was so much happy with your answer .let me to ask you other question please .i have tourist visa to travel egypt i can stay in egypt just one month . i want to stay 1 year like this to search jobs in Egypt.please tell me how to proceed about this .i have one friend in egypt he can help me about residency . i do not have any job offer so i think i can not get work final requirement is i want to stay in egypt more than one year what i have to do ?thanks for your last time answer

Thanks ahmed for rating me and your nice words to me, and thanks for choose me again to respond to your questions.

You can make search in google about the companies in egypt that they
Need foriegn workers.

Justifications that can be licensed to stay for a year for non-tourism:

- Workers in government or public bodies or public sector or local government units or business companies - as licensed to their wifes and children.

- Workers in the private sector or investment under a work permit from the Ministry of Manpower and Employment, their wifes and their children just like them.

- Scholars at universities and institutes and schools based on school enrollment certificates.

-Parents of students studying in the country

- obtaining such a residence for the purpose of study. Foreigners coming to the country to do volunteer work at their own expense.

-Egyptian couples - are authorized to reside for a year to ensure the Egyptian wife.

- Sons, who are over the age of majority licensees in residence under work permits from the Ministry of Manpower and Employment.

-Fathers and mothers of the investor licensee in residence quintet bail Son investor, and based on a letter of recommendation from the Investment Authority.

-Egyptian absolute incubator for the sons of the Egyptians.

-The spouse and minor children of foreign licensed temporary residence in her personal capacity. Who own the property under the ownership of contracts registered in the real estate and their wives and their children - provided that not less than the value of the property for $ 50,000.

That's the rules to stay in Egypt

I hope my answer be helpful for you

Please don't forget to rate my answer

Ibrahim El-Aref


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ibrahim El-Aref


i can advice the Travellers who would like to travel to egypt the right answers of their questions in all the kinds of tourism in egypt in all the cities:Cairo,Alexandria,Luxor&Aswan(Nile Cruise,Dahabiya,Felluca),Redsea destinations(Sharm,Hurghada,Safaga,Marsa Allam),Oasis,Sinai i can advise about how to plan your holiday and the cities attractions and the daily tours ,Shore Excursion from Egypt ports, best hotels , budget , luxury packages and hotels, local&Tourism transportation. also i can help you to start your business in Egypt.


i work as Operation Manager in Crystal Tours Egypt and i am plan holidays to all Egypt cites with any level.

Faculty of tourism & hotels

Awards and Honors
Certificate & Award provided by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism in cooperation with the European Union in Egyptians Tour Operator skills. Certificate provided by the Egyptian Travel Agents Association andEgyptian Tourism Federation in cooperation with the European Union in Customer Service. Certificate provided by the Egyptian Travel Agents Association in Presentation Skills. Award provided by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism in Tour Organisers Award from the Electronic Tourism Conferance in Sharm-ElShikh

©2017 All rights reserved.