Egypt/I want my Egyptian freind to come visit me in uk

Question
Hi Ibrahim, I want to invite a friend from Egypt to visit me in uk, do I need to send an invitation letter and a facilitation visa issuage letter to his embassy ?

Answer
Hi Hayley
thanks for your below question and with my pleasure to answer your question.
yes you should to go to the Immigration in your country to inform them about your request,
then they send your request to the British embassy in Egypt.
after that your friend can ask about the time to meet one of the responsible of the embassy to meet him and full the application and see the bank letter then the embassy take about one week to reply their accept or not.

hope my answer help you
please don't forget to rate me.

Regards
Ibrahim El-Aref  

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref