Egypt/How do i report a marriage/visa scam

Sarah wrote at 2013-10-21 12:48:38
Hello Jane!

another question i need answering if you can, i understand that my ex egyptian  has married this uk woman, and she is at this moment applying for a visa for him, i dont know what type of visa? Can he gain entry to the uk, if they are married by urfi even if it is a visit visa? Would him still  being married to his ist egyptian wife gain entry? Can he still get into the uk if he has egyptian wife in egypt? Do you have a email address for the ukba, i cant find one? Can you tell me, how he would get into the uk, what are his chances, on what reason would they grant him a visa? Thankyou  

Jane Akshar

I have extensive knowledge of tourism in Egypt, specifically Luxor, and Egyptology in general. I can answer questions on travel, hotels, restaurants as well as about the sites and dealing with the locals. I can tell recommend deserted sites where you are the only tourist, local guides who will take you walking over the hills, reliable drivers, taxis, donkey and camel men, sailing and motor boat captains. I can answer questions on Egyptology as I have been involved with Egyptology for over 40 years and have contacts in the Antiquities department and with many of the Archaeological teams in Luxor.

I have been coming to Egypt as a tourist since 1979 and moved to live in Luxor in 2003. I love to help people fall in love with Egypt. I guide guests around the sites in Luxor and run a small tourism business renting flats (apartments) to tourists. I write regular feature articles for Tour Egypt and run a News Blog on Luxor. I an studying Egyptology with Manchester University

AEITB "Association of Egyptian Travel Businesses on the Internet" PCG Professional Contractors Group

Author of 7 publications including Hidden Luxor available on Amazon Blog Conde Nesta Traveller, Boston Globe, Travel Extra, Tour Egypt, Archaeological Diggings Magazine, The Cultured Traveller, Egyptian Cultural Heritage Organisation (ECHO), The Undoctored Past

Certificate in Continuing Education in Egyptology, University of Manchester