Egypt/How to find a job overseas

Question
Ibrahim El-Aref

Million thanks you reply my questions last time.
Few more questions I would like to ask you.
As mentioned my friend is an English negative English speaker.
His English is very good, we communicate in English with no any problem. Do you mean now there still have Italian tourists in sharm El-Sheikh or Hurghada ?? And he might find a job in there ??
Do you have any websites or suggestions you can advice us.  

If he learn Amadeus ticketing course what kind of job he can find in the future.

Do you think it's better for him learn reservation course first then ticketing course second.

As I know Amadeus have reservation course for both airlines & travel agency, which reservation course is the best for him.      

Also, do you think if he learn Chinese language (Mandarin) he can get more opportunity to find a tourism job now a day.

Finally, in his situation do you think he can find a tourism job in Middle East Countries (like Arab Emirates or Qatar, etc ...)

Awaiting for your good news.

Regards.

Ching

Answer
Hi Ching

of course there are Italian tourist in the red sea area so he can find job there, he can look every Thursday into El-Ahram newspaper in the tourism page.

if he learn amadeus he can find a job in the tourist company which have amadeus system easily cause they are not many persons know how to work throw amadeus,we have in egypt about 3000 travel agency

Airlines Course is the best one for him to find a job.

they are not many chinese tourist in egypt,i know it will be good for him in the future but you want to find a job nowaday

its good idea to search a job in the middle east countries  as they not have professional people there.

you can search in this websites:

tanqeeb.com
bayt.com.ar
star28.com
jobs-eg.info
opensooq.com

pls dont forget to rate me

Regards
Ibrahim

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref