Egypt/How to find a job overseas

Question
Ibrahim El-Aref

Hi, my name is Ching, Iím a Chinese girl from Hong Kong & I would like get a professional advice from you helping one of my best friends to find a tourism related job(s) overseas. He is an Egyptian (26 years old) lives in Cairo work as a inbound tour leader with 5 years working experience. He studied Faculty of tourism and hotels in one of Cairo universities.
He loves his job very much, unfortunately due to impact of political factors not tourists to Egypt anymore. He donít have any income. He would like find a tourism related job (e.g. work at travel agency, etc Ö) in Middle East countries (like United Arab Emirates or Qatar, etc..) He is a negative English speaker & he can speak little Italian as well.
He tried jobs in 2 Middle East Airlines but not success. And I searched jobs in 5 star hotel for him as well, unfortunately he donít have any working experience not fit the minimum requirement also. He is totally hopeless & cannot sleep every night thinking & worrying about his career & future. I really hope I could give him a helping hand. Could you please kindly suggest us the way or how to find a job overseas (any websites of companies or websites of recruitment agency we can have a look). Or if he stay in Egypt what suggestions you suggest ?? And if he learn Amadeus System for reservation it helps ?? What kind of Amadeus courses you suggest (for airlines, travel agencies, reservation, ticketing, etcÖ) ?? Appreciated if you could give us professional advice.

Awaiting for your reply.

Million thanks in advance.

Best Regards.   

Ching

Answer
Dear Ms.Ching

many thanks for choosing me,with my pleasure to answer your question.

first due to the politcal reviewers there are no tourist in cairo and the english language its very important and its the principal and the world language.

so he should to learn english very well and untill he be very well he can travel to sharm El-Sheikh or Hurghada as they are italian tourist there so he can find a job there in a hotel or tourism company have italian tourist.

about the best amadeus course are the ticketing cause he can easily find a job after he finish.

Hope my answer meet your reqierments,

Best Regards

Ibrahim El-Aref

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref