Egypt/Pre-Marriage Medical Analysis in Egypt

Question
Hello Mr. El-Aref,

I am in need of an Egyptian to help me obtain information regarding the pre-marriage medical analysis that must be done in Egypt.

I understand that this may be an unusual question but, because I don't speak Arabic, I very much need assistance.

I need a list of which specific diseases are tested for when couples go to a hospital in Egypt for their pre-marriage medical analysis.

Thank you so much for your help,
Kevin Alimnai

Answer
Hi
Sorry for delay

Pre-marriage tests:
Tests for both men and women
1 know the men and women's ability to complete the marriage physically
2 revealed in one of the infertility (inability to fertilization).
3 revealed the inability of sexual man (physical or psychological).
4 revealed chill women sensuous (Feminist chill), and in the genital deficiency (as if they are deprived of the uterus).
5 venereal disease transmitted from one another after the completion of the marriage, such as syphilis - test (RPR) to detect syphilis and examination (TPHA) to confirm positive results.
And AIDS.
6 analyzes of genetic blood diseases:
- Such as Althelasmia and sickle cell anemia
- Examination of sugar to detect it.
7 diseases that affect pregnancy, childbirth and offspring (children), such as Rhesus Rh factor, disease cats and dogs Toxoplasmosis

Thanks&B.Regards
Ibrahim El-Aref

Egypt

Ibrahim El-Aref