Egypt/How do i report a marriage/visa scam

Question
Dear Jane, i am a uk citizen, and for the last 5 years i have been in a relationship with a egyptian man. Over the years i became suspicious about his intentions, wanting to marry me etc, i also found out during my time with him that he was married to a Egyptian woman with children. A very common story i am aware!
To cut the story short, i suspected a few months ago that he had another uk woman that he was in a relationship with, so i ended mine with him, he still continued to contact me asking me, even though just recently he married this new woman.
My question is, i dont know if he has married this woman  with a civil marriage or a orfi marriage? They live and work in sharm el sheikh in a hotel. His egyptian wife knows nothing about her, and she is till married to him, she told me once that he was with me for a visa, and that he would devorce her marry me, and then remarry her later. I believe he is using this new woman also, i tryed to contact her, but she didnt listen to my warnings about him, and married him anyway? How can i de rail; his plans to enter the uk? Is there something i can do to blacklist him? What evidence  do i have to have? Or is there nothing i can do?
Advice appreciated thanks

Answer
Well personally I think if you believe a deceitful application will be made you should warn the government. Eventually this other poor woman will see the light and be grateful. But do you have his full name as it appears on his id/passport? If you do send it to UKBA and tell them the story

As for her not listening to you, those of us that have been around for a while call it MMID disease (My Mohammed Is Different)

Egypt

Jane Akshar