Egypt/Request for egyptian to come to USA

Question

I just found out that USA is not making the visa for unskilled laborers available for egyptians right now. So therefore, our company cannot request for 2 people there in Egypt. However, I would like to know the best and safest way that is available to request for them. Yes, this will be for one year...or permanently. My friend mentioned an "Invitation" and i cant find any info on this process. Do you have the details on this? And do you know what kinds of Visas are available for unskilled workers, or if he is a college student? We understand there are many ways to do this, but i need help in finding the best way......Thank YOu

Answer
Hi Rose

If I understand right, you want to bring your freind to the USA as a worker. This is too much difficult. I think the easy way is to invite him for a visit (visitor VISA). this can allow him up to 6 months to stay. then, he can apply to have a work permit while he is staying in the states.

This is up to mu knowldge.

Regards

Egypt

Mohamed Mostafa