You are here:

Egypt/how to get visa invitation for egyptian



I have a friend in Egypt.Me and my husband met him on holidays and we would want to invite him to visit us in the UK. How to get an invitation and what we need to do it, what documents and stuff and how long he can stay here. please give me some informations as soon as possible

Good day

you will need to send him an official invitation certified at a UK police station. Then you can fax it to the UK embassy alongside with documents showing your financial ability to host him and the information regarding his stay. He needs to have a copy of that and then, apply for a visitor VISA. However, because of the tense situation in Egypt the embassy may ask for more documents. I think a phone call to them will make it more easier for you.



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mohamed Mostafa


I can help you with your travel related questions before you visit Egypt. I know most of the little hidden tricks and tips and can be of great aid to you when planning a holiday as I live in Port Said and work as lecturer.


Although I live in Port Said, i travelled to most of the egyptian cities and have good idea about visiting many places.

I hold a PhD from the University of Liverpool, UK in Civil Engineering

©2017 All rights reserved.