Egypt/how to get visa invitation for egyptian

Question
Hello,

I have a friend in Egypt.Me and my husband met him on holidays and we would want to invite him to visit us in the UK. How to get an invitation and what we need to do it, what documents and stuff and how long he can stay here. please give me some informations as soon as possible

Answer
Good day

you will need to send him an official invitation certified at a UK police station. Then you can fax it to the UK embassy alongside with documents showing your financial ability to host him and the information regarding his stay. He needs to have a copy of that and then, apply for a visitor VISA. However, because of the tense situation in Egypt the embassy may ask for more documents. I think a phone call to them will make it more easier for you.

Regards

Egypt

Mohamed Mostafa