Egypt/I need help writing an address

Question
Hi, I need to send something to a friend in Egypt but do not know how to write the address. Can you please assist? Beltan, El Safa, Tukh, Kaliobeya. I dont know if this is correct. She says they d on to have house numbers? Is there no postal code?

Answer
As I see, this is a small area in Egypt. no house number is needed in most cases.

Regarding post code, there is one and she should be able to give it to you to make it easier for delivery.

general speaking, the post office is not that good in Egypt. if you are sending something important, use a courier e.g DHL. if it is a normal letter, please register it.

Regards

Mohamed

Egypt

Mohamed Mostafa