Electric Guitars/Mann Electric Guitar --Les Paul Style

Dominic wrote at 2012-10-25 09:54:12
Mann was the name that Ibanez started building under when they were being sued by gibson and fender for making replica's of the top guitars, The authorities were seizing the Japanese shipments and sawing the headstocks off of guitars by the boat load. Ibanez did this to protect themselves from the lawsuit and preserve the main company name. When they lost the lawsuit Mann was forced to shut down and the inventory was confiscated and destroyed.  Because of this the Mann versions Are very rare and hard to come by, Especially with a set neck! Its a solid neck that's one piece, (not a laminated fretboard). With brass fret markers. I have personally seen these rare pieces go for up to $2,500 to avid collectors at auction lately. They are rare indeed and hard to find one In good condition with the case intact as well.

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry