Electric Guitars/Hondo H1 Lightening Bolt shape guitar

PaBLO wrote at 2010-01-30 18:12:22
Guys, I also have a mint H1 my Sons guitar teacher gave it to him. I have had to service the pickup and one thing I do know is it is not a solid body guitar, it is solid plywood, usually an indication it is cheap and mass produced. Hondo was at one time a decent guitar until they went to the mass production of student guitars. I will keep you filled in with what I find. Paul

Pliers wrote at 2015-01-22 02:25:05
I owned one of the Hondo Lightning Bolt guitars back in 1984-85. They were not expensive. I bought it for around $250. Today, although some are trying to sell them for upwards of $400, they are not really that valuable. I do want to find one for the right price for nostalgic reasons but I will not be a fool and buy one for more than the $250 I paid back in 1984.

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide