Electric Guitars/Guitar Brand

K Loo wrote at 2011-04-24 17:53:31
I have one the same in red, and still have no idea what the brand name is, would it be possible to get the results of the original question. I'd like to know how old it is as well.  

Jim wrote at 2014-06-12 06:35:30
Have you been able to identify the make of the guitar with the scripted B logo on the headstock?  I have an opportunity to buy a similar guitar, but can't find any information on the make/model.

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry