Electric Guitars/type of guitar

Smokey wrote at 2012-12-21 13:02:49
This guitar is a 1967 Silvertone EVT-3 Phantom. They were made in Japan and strictly for sale in Canada through the Simpson-Sears cataloges. I own the exact same guitar and it is very rare. I was given all of my information by a vintage Silvertone collector from California. Hope this was helpful!

Claude wrote at 2014-10-17 05:22:51
I have the same guitar got it from sears about 45 or 46 years ago it says Silvertone on the headstock and made in japan on the back plate

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry