Electric Guitars/american tele 50th anniv.

Dave wrote at 2013-03-13 11:36:23
Hi, I have 914 of 1250.  These were released by Fender as alimited edition release for the company's 50th anniversary. Also released were the Stratocaster, P-bass and J-bass, and left handed versions of the strat and tele. Can't remember if the jag was released too... All came with gold hardware and supposedly came out of the custom shop.  I cannot substantiate that though.  The strat had 2500 released. Can't remember the numbers on the basses.  The teles and starts had the vintage pickups too.  All came with the flame maple top.

These are NOT ordinary runs.  They are an American standard with the special bits and sound superb.  Hold on to it. One day someone will want one.  I used to have the promo release on an SD card somewhere which gave the whole story.  One day I will find it and post it on the net.

Dave in Oz.

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide