Electric Guitars/1985 ibanez pro line pr-1660

Peter wrote at 2012-11-29 15:54:48
Hey this is a pretty good guitar. I have one just not in the shape of yours, but it is quite the guitar. My dad has played it before and loves it. Its better if you keep it due to the fact that Ibanez stopped making them after a lawsuit with Jackson for copying the idea etc. It is worth a bit of money if sold to a serious buyer at a serious auction. I have seen go up for about $2300 at the most and about $1000 at the least, if it was a bad auction.  

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry