Electric Guitars/johnny pro II bass

Goodson wrote at 2012-12-19 14:18:16
I have a Johnny pro les Paul copy and they were made in Japan by a guy named matsumayuto he made les Paul copy's and would not make a cheap product for the western market. The company went out of business n 1977 due to repeated law suits for copy right enfringment because the Johnny was just as good as a les Paul plus Gibson didn't have a double cut design like the Johnny pro II

F"55PBass_F"75PBass wrote at 2013-10-21 17:48:47
I have a Johnny Pro copy of the Fender P-Bass.  I got it in Germany around 1979-1980/ 33+yrs.  It was originally sunburst and maple-neck but I removed it for the "natural-blond" appearance.  It still has the original strings, pickups (one pickup is cracked)and it's clear-coated volume and treble knobs. Other than the Fender names and signature-personal markings, a novice would never know.  It may have been one of the last replicas from the enfringement right lawsuits.  

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry