Electric Guitars/Aria/Les Paul replica

Question
I have a gold edition Aria Les Paul replica and has no serial #.I was told with no serial # it was made before the 70's.I have searched everywhere to find this guitar with no luck.Anything you could tell me about it would be appreciated.

Answer
My Law Suit Les Paul
My Law Suit Les Paul  

I no longer have this one.
I no longer have this  
Hi Donna, What you have is a great guitar. During the early 1970,S a guitar maker called Hondo
maded copies of Les Paul's' that were as good or better than the real Les Paul. They are also called Law Suit Guitars. They took so much from Gibson that after moving to Korea under another name they stopped making them. The details are so perfect that it is hard to tell them from the real ones. The head stock, Gibson's trade mark is what cause them to louse in court.
Aria is one of several names Hondo used. I had a Seville, a fine guitar. I have an Aria now and plat it most of the time. You will not find a serial number or any real history. People have them and keep them. Thank you and if I can be of any more help please let me know

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore