Electric Guitars/First Electric Guitar

Hello sir,
I wan't to Buy a Good Electric Guitar.
I'm Not a Beginner But not even A pro... I'm interested in Brands like epiphone,Ibanez and ESP.
I'm in Love with Epiphone g400 pro but some say it lacks Quality(neck heavy and material).
My budget is Around 15000-25000INR ( 250$-350$ )
since this is my first guitar, so I need some expert Advice.
Any guitar better than G400 pro And less expensive ?

Hi, Mohak!  I think what might be a great choice for you is something like ESP's LTD MH-103.  It looks great and has awesome appointments for the money; this is one great "bang for the buck" guitar.  It's a lot of guitar for the money, and you could always upgrade the pickups and electronics later on for a more custom instrument.  Here is a link:

This is by no means your only choice, but given your budget and the kind of guitars you like, I think you'd be super happy with this weapon from ESP.  Let me know your thoughts!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite you by my personal website, www.jrosssmith.com.  You can peruse the music streams, leave me a mark on my Guest Book wall, or contact me directly.  You can also sign up for the e-list so I can send you non-album cuts and early release stuff.  Can't wait to hear from you!

Electric Guitars

J Ross Smith

Find at www.jrosssmith.com! Over 20 years of guitar playing, teaching, building, and modifying; have worked as a touring musician, studio session guitarist, engineer, guitar tech, and guitar teacher. Registered member of ASCAP. Registered member of Freelancers Union. I have a working knowledge of music theory and styles, and a taste for all types of music and instruments. If you have a favorite guitar player or style, chances are I share it! If you have a question I can't answer, I'll rely on experienced and knowledgeable people I know to get the correct information for you, and I hope I can help inspire your playing style and tone. Promo photography by Sebastian Castillo at Castillo Photography, San Diego, CA.

I hope that by answering questions thoroughly and giving insightful answers, I can have a positive impact on someone's playing style and tone - help them get their perfect sound.

American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers (ASCAP), Freelancers Union, IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America).

See above!