Electric Guitars/Gibson ES-345TD

Do you know where I can get an original ‘trapeze’ gold tailpiece for a Gibson ES-345-TD (1967) guitar, please? I fitted a gold vibrato arm to mine, and put the tailpiece in a place so safe that I can't remember where it is. I regret it now, as the guitar is almost like it's fresh from the factory; no cracks or wear anywhere, as it's been hardly used in 45 years.

This is the photo of the tail piece
This is the photo of t  
Hi Steve, I found found just the exact tail part you need. The place is Stewart- MacDonald and the phone is 1 800 848 2273. The part number is 018 Chrome it is $20.00 and 018-G Gold $24.00.
Steve I will add a picture to see if it meets your standards. That is a very nice guitar may I say. I have a safe place too, I have been looking for it for months. Now I throw care to the wind and just loose things. Sir if I can be of any help please tell me. I am always here.
Thank you Kev

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.