Electric Guitars/New products

I'm thinking of buying some upgrades for my Fender guitars from a new company (awesome-guitars.com)

Can you tell me if this is a reputable company with products that do what they claim?

Thanking you in advance for your kind reply.

My Strat
My Strat  

My guitars. The Strat is almost done.
My guitars. The Strat  
Hi Tom. I checked this company out and from me it is a go! I write for a few on line publications. I spoke with a couple of the guys that wrote about Awesome-Guitars.com and they say they are the real deal. I looked at a few of the forums and I read good things about their
products. Thirty five tones from all three pick ups! Wow I am thinking about getting a Squier Bullet and popping a set on. I love real stuff and fun stuff. This upgrade has it all. Go for it!
The down side I found out is your Strat is no longer a Strat. I did lots of work to my USA Strat. When I went to sell no one wanted it. It is my guitar for ever, what I like you may not.
You want it to be Tom's thing, do it your way. I like my one time Strat, it was my idea.
Please let me know how it goes, I will send you photos when I get it done.
Thanks Tom this was fun looking in to it.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.