Electric Guitars/product information

Can you tell me about the pickup switch upgrade products from awesome-guitars.com. Is it true that you can get 76 pickup tones from their products?

Hey TC,

Thanks for writing! Yeah, they claim the T4 switch can give you 76 different tones. Yes, it is possible. However, the differences are sometimes subtle so you can't really hear all 76. Basically, they use micro circuitry to alter the the pickup's tone as well as combination of pickups. It is a great alternative for guitar players using a single guitar to play a variety of musical styles. Let me know if you need further information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry