Electric Guitars/Vantage guitar ID

Question
Hello I need help putting an ID to a guitar I bought off my uncle many years ago. He bought this Vantage guitar in the 70s, knows its an Avenger model but thats it. There are no model numbers or serial numbers of any kind except for this E707266. I can hardly find any info on these guitars.

I would really like to know what I have here as I plan on passing this down to my son within a few years.

I can send pictures as well. Any help would be great at this point.

Answer
Hi, Kyle!  When digging up info on guitars, a picture is always helpful!  You can feel free to send it directly to me via my personal e-mail at ross.smith.777@gmail.com.  Please put "VANTAGE GUITAR" in your subject line and copy/paste the body of your question so I can make sure to reference this question in response.  Thanks!  

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite you by my website at www.jrosssmith.com, where you can sign up for my e-list to get early releases, non-album cuts, and whatever other cool stuff I can dream up; peruse the blogs and check out music streams, or leave some graffiti on my Guest Book page.  I can't wait to hear from you!

Electric Guitars

J Ross Smith