Electric Guitars/broken neck

how much would my squier fender electric guitar worth with a broken neck serial number e 952885

Hey Lance,

Thanks for writing! I am sorry to hear that your Squier's neck got broken. The problem with a broken neck is that it cut's the guitar's value down substantially. Is it snapped in half or is it a crack? I ask because with a crack, you can repair it. However, with a neck that is broken in half, you have to replace the neck. With a completely broken neck (snapped in half) you're looking at a value of about $100-$200 US Dollars depending on when the guitar was made. You can have the neck replaced by a professional or do it yourself. If you did it yourself you could find a replacement neck on Ebay. If you decide to replace the neck yourself, I can walk you through the job (just let me know). Having a professional do it would cost you about $100 to $150. Tell me more about the actual break in the neck. Write back...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry