Electric Guitars/Diamond by Aria

Mike wrote at 2016-04-16 02:17:25
The previous answer is only partly correct. Gibson did not sue anyone. There was an out of court settlement between the parent companies of Gibson and Ibanez, where Ibby agreed to stop copying the Headstock design, but since they had already switched to using on suspiciously similar to that of Guild guitars, it did not matter to them.

That is it. THAT is the entire lawsuit bullshit laid out. It did NOT apply to other other guitar company, and anything or anyone that says it did is a liar, wrong, or trying to sell you something with a jacked up price.

Otherwise, what the previous reply said was true. It was likely made by Matsumoku.

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry