Electric Guitars/Fullerton Aria Pro 2

I am selling my uncles Fullerton Aria Pro 2, and was wondering if you could suggest a good price to sell it at, as i'm not sure how much it is worth. It's in great knick, with Duncan Design Picks Ups.

I can give you a price base on passed sales. That is a great guitar and I wish I had more facts on it but it is worth $500.00 to no less than $250.00. They copied Fender and Gibson. The pick up lets me think it is a Gibson Les Paul copy. You should be fair if you start at the top end. Lower end guitars are selling faster and a better market than the top end guitars. Rebecca if you want to send me more facts about the guitar I will look deeper but I think it is USA made and the $500.00 is a good place for it.
Thank you Kevinpaul

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.