Electric Guitars/Identifying a guitar

Question
Hi, I have a guitar that has no name on the headstock. Pretty sure it was made in korea. The only numbers I can read are 559-14 can't read the rest and WO20883. Doesn't look or sound bad, but no one can tell me what brand it is. Has four gibson style tone and volume knobs. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Jan. I have been running the serial numbers and can guess. That is the best way to be wrong.Sounds like a nice guitar. I thing the only way I can really nail it is if you send some photos,the history you have with it. How much did you pay for it.What are the details on it, like a letter a symboled. How long have  you had it? Why did you pick this guitar? The color,the wood on the finger board? All these little details will tell us who made it.
Why do you think it was from Korea? Any thing will help.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore