Electric Guitars/Jackson v India made

Serial no.- NHJ1W5403
What does this tell me?....
I found one at a garage sale for $100

Hi Steve, the numbers you sent do not match any Jackson serial numbers in any of the books I have or the 20 or so web sites I looked at over several hours. I have two Jackson guitars and am a fan of their products. I know other people who own Jackson V Guitars made in India and the numbers are not close in any way to the numbers you gave me. I do know they are great guitars have been made in a few places like Japan, Korea and India. The $100.00 you spent was one of the great deals that guitar nuts like me talk about. The lowest price I saw was $250.00. Many imports go for $500.00 and up. The USA made Jacksons are in the $2,300.00 area.
If you see any other numbers or model name please let me know. Your guitar was made about 2004 and that came from following the years they moved.They stayed in India a short time.
Thank you Kev.  

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.