Electric Guitars/guitorgan?

Hello, I have an opportunity to buy a guitorgan it is black and has the backing to the piece. all the buttons and switches are there as well I was wondering what it is worth . as I have called every guitar retailer in my area and no one knows about the guitorgan.

Hi Brian, yes I know about them to a point. I have played one made out of a Gibson 355 Guitar.
That is the problem the guitar was worth $5,000.00 and by doing the organ thing the price went down. It is the eye of the buyer that sets the price the only offer was $430.00. That is the one and only price and sale of a guitorgan I have seen. I don't understand why they make them but they do. I don' know if is a bidding war you have going on but give him a low price and come up if you need.
I would ask for more details but I won't because this is very uncommon instrument and I have nothing to compare it to. Good condition and you want it go for it. I doubt you will ever find another chance to buy one. I made some calls and did some searches, seems you and I are about the only ones that know of guitorgans. Cool! Thanks for writing Brian.  

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.