Electric Guitars/EKO LARK 1 Guitar

I Have a EKO Lark 1 Guitar, with one imput. I have pictures on my IPhone. I can send them to you if you let me know where to send them. Im trying to get an idea of what it is worth.
Thank You,

P.s. You can send me the information directly to my email address listed above.

Hey Debra,

Thanks for writing! I do need to see the photographs. You can send them here or to my email jgenocidepatterson@yahoo.com

Send the pictures and I'll be happy to provide you with some information. Please do send me some photographs. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry