Electric Guitars/Vox Clubman serial # 48706

need to know the yr. and if is worth the asking price of 600.00, thx

Hey Dan,

Thanks for writing. The average selling price for the Vox Clubman is about $650-$800 US Dollars so it is in the price range. As for it's age, it was most likely made in 1969. Is the guitar is excellent condition? If it is, this could bring the price up. Stay in touch....Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry