Electric Guitars/antoria strat

Hi Johnny,
I was just wondering if you could give me a value for my antoria Stratocaster. Its mij and I believe it's 1970's as it has the big fender headstock. Thanks for any information.

Hey Luke,

Thanks for writing! I love the Antoria Strats!. Other than Tokai, it was one of my favorite of the Japanese made Fender copies. The craftsmanship is excellent on the Antoria as is thr attention to detail. During the 1970s, a large number of Japanese companies were making Gibson and Fender copies until Gibson won it's lawsuit that stopped the making of replica guitars. Many Japanese companies started making their copy guitars with a modified headstock and a few minor changes to be within the patent laws. This wouldn't be so bad but what made things worse was that these same Japanese companies decided to start mass manufacturing their guitars elsewhere, such as Korea (where quality was not as important). Your guitar is a wonderful instrument. In today's auction market, the value is around 400-650 English Pounds. Let me know if you need further information. Please stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry