Electric Guitars/Buying a guitar

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I sent you about a week ago asking about which guitar should I buy

I still have 4 days to decide

Now I have the Washburn RX10 with the Jackson JS22R Dinky, Squier Stratocaster and Dean XMT
I'm so sorry for bothering you

Thanks

Stratocaster
Stratocaster  
ANSWER: Dude you never bother me ask any time as many time as you want, please! I love guitars and talking about them. The Fender Squier Stratocaster depends on the model. I got one and remade it in to a $800.00 Guitar. Tell me what one it is? I will wait for your message and go over all at once ok? My email is kevin5518@msn.com for your records. You may need help down the road. Issa get back to me. kev

QUESTION: Hey

Regarding the strat it's gonna be either bullet strat (3 single coils), bullet strat (2 single coils and 1 humbucker) or affinity strat (3 single coils)

And one of my friends told me that the neck of the Jackson will bend with time, is that true???

Answer
Stratocaster
Stratocaster  
I pick the Squier Affinity hands down for sound, how well it is built and you can grow old with it. Truly 100% Fender. Repair parts are easy to get, stuff from any Strat will fit it.
I know people that have very old Squiers from 1973 - 1975 years. They never let them die. The new class from China are better than the more costly Made in Mexico Strats. I would need a maple fretboard. I do not like rose wood, but that is me.
I never heard of the Jackson neck bend more any other, they all do. That is why they have a truss rod. The three single coil is a classic tone  that will cover the things you play. The 5 way switch give you unbelievable tones.
Washburn is a third rate guitar, I won't even fix then. I never liked any thing Washburn made.

The Dean we talked about it is fine so is the Jackson. The Stratocaster Affinity pulled in to the front by far. I will always play a Strat. Reviews of it are on Youtube if you get to watch it on the web. I am here should you have any needs. Yes pass o the HSS that is not good go with SSS that made Fender sound great.
Kev.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore