Electric Guitars/RE: Mann guitar

Question
mann guitar
mann guitar  
Hi Johnny

I live in Canada and I have a Mann acoustic guitar model # AJ-303. It has the starburst color with a Hummingbird on the pick guard. Inside it has the date stamped July 18 1979.It is in beautiful condition.Would this be one of the Ibinez models that were destroyed or is it the Korean make? Any idea what it might possibly be worth? Here is a picture of it.

Thanks
Jack

Answer
Hey Jack,

Thanks for writing! Because of the date of manufacture, this guitar is one of the Ibanez models. This also makes it collectable. I would put a value of around S500 US Dollars. It could be worth a bit more in an auction market like Ebay when you have a few bidders fighting over it. Let me know if you need more detailed information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide