Electric Guitars/1967 custom telecaster

Did fender offer a black finish on the 67 tele or custom tele?  Thanks

The answer is yes they did. Hard to find but they are on the earth. Fender based their guitar colors on the hottest thing around the car colors. They even got the paint from the same place as the car makers, DuPont!
I have a 1973 Telecaster Deluxe the second year they made them and it is DuPont Black, I would have got it the first year but sold out. You see a cool looking 1967 car you should be able to get a Fender Telecaster to match.
I do hope I was of help to you, if you need any thing more please let me know.

Electric Guitars

DR Kevin P Moore

Guitars and cats make life so much better. Playing the guitar is a wonderful thing, fixing you guitar is not that hard. I have played since I was a kid and started to fix guitars and the other things that needed repair. I still repair guitars for friends and myself and do enjoy it. I rebuild old guitars to their former condition, all amps and music gear. That the mystery out of where and when a guitar was made. The value of it and the difference between junk and a guitar you can grow old with. Ask me things and have some fun.

The fascination with electric guitars is the top for me. I fix amps, wiring and put the things that fall off back on. The way to really set a guitar up and make it a player. Buying a guitar is an art, and good amps that will get out that tone we all look for, Zen guitar and amplifier is a way to approach it. Better is no worry ask an expert.

Linkin Professional Org

Library of congress, five patients. I write on several guitar forums and many essays on guitar health.

PhD, MS, BA and a BS all from CMU. I have a BA from Mercyhurst College.