Electric Guitars/1991 MC Ibanez Universe 7-String

1991 Ibanez MC UV
1991 Ibanez MC UV  
Mr. Genocide,

I purchased this guitar brand new w/hardshell case at Guitar Center In Burbank, Illinois literally days after it went up on its wall display. I've only played it a few times and it's in NM condition. I was just curious what it may be worth.
Thank you very much for any info you can give me.

James Salazar

Hey James,

Thanks for writing! Nice guitar! This series still has a great deal of resale value. After doing some research, I can assign a value of between $1,300 to $1,500 to your guitar. This is based on a weak economy which drives auction prices down. If you search Ebay, you'll see the value of most of this series in the above price range. Let me know if you need further information. Stay in touch...Johnny

Electric Guitars

Johnny Genocide

I can answer questions regarding playing, guitar models, guitar construction, amplifiers, effects, starting a band, recording and touring. As the Guitarist and singer for No Alternative I have recorded a number of albums, singles and CDs as well as extensive touring. I can also answer questions about starting a band and recording.

I have been a guitar player for 26 years. I play and tour with No Alternative. With a number of CDs out there are also 14 bands that have recorded my songs.

Can You Hear Me, Live at the Deaf Club (With KGB) SF Underground, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Backtracks, Subterranean Records (No Alternative) Lifeline/No Alternative, Bull Dog Records (No Alternative) Johnny Got His Gun, Wingnut Records (No Alternative) SF Nights, Bachuus Archives (No Alternative)

B.S., Organic Chemistry